Midweek Musings ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, January 29, 2014


I finished this book last week. It was a great book and was bummed when I finished it. On to the next... any suggestions?

Found this fun link to find out your cheese horoscope. I got blue.

Last week, while my husband was away on business in San Francisco, I streamed the first 3 episodes of The Bachelor. Not quite hooked on this season yet.

Here is a list of 25 New Years Resolutions for 2014 that are actually worth making.

Happy Wednesday to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary