Outfit Inspiration for Gray Days ~ birdie to be2

Friday, January 17, 2014

Happy Friday!

We've had a few gloomy days in Dublin which inspired this gray days outfit full of layers.

black denim // cozy sweater // pendant necklace // infinity scarf // jersey tank // suede booties // sunglasses

I love the monochrome gray look and that Rebecca Taylor tank looks so comfortable and is on major sale!

The bird and I are off to London today for a weekend rendezvous! So excited to see The Book of Mormon. If you have any recommendations for our short weekend trip, let me know!

Linked with Long Distance Loving and Style Elixir

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary