Weekend in London (snippet) ~ birdie to be2

Monday, January 20, 2014

The bird surprised me with a trip to London this past weekend.
I knew we had something planned... but I didn't know what or where. I am usually the one to plan out our trips, so it was such a nice surprise!

My brother comes to visit us in Dublin in March and we are planning on taking him to London then too. So this weekend was just a mellow weekend away. Less about site seeing and more about having a fabulous weekend getaway... and seeing The Book of Mormon. So good! More pictures to follow this week.
Today I will end with this lovely piece via. Have a Happy Monday!

Linked with Join the Gossip
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary