Pretty Inspiration ~ birdie to be2

Monday, January 27, 2014

My weekend wasn't nearly as pretty and glamorous as this image, but I am loving this color palette and inspiration for Monday morning.

• On Friday, we went to see American Hustle.
It was good. But, am I the first to say Jennifer Lawrence's role may not have been suitable for her? Eek! On a nicer note, I thought Amy Adams and Christian Bale were amazing!

• I hope my kitchen cabinets look like this one day!

• After going home over Christmas, I started using coconut oil in a whole new way!
Dublin is always humid, so the climate change made my lips beyond chapped. Here's a list of other great uses for it.

Have a great week! Xo

Image Credit
Linked with Join the Gossip
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary