Quick Trip to London ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Last Friday, the bird and I hopped over to London for a quick weekend trip.

It was so easy from Dublin that I was surprised we hadn't done it before. The flight was only about 45 minutes!
 
We didn't do a lot of the 'normal' London site seeing this trip since we plan to come back with my brother when he visits in March. But our hotel was right next to Big Ben and the London Eye, so I managed to snap a couple pictures.
We walked a lot, stumbling upon lots of great neighborhoods, streets and shops.
The main reason for our trip was to see The Book of Mormon. I had been dying to see it... and was definitely not disappointed.
It was so good; absolutely hilarious! I highly recommend it!

We stayed at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge and I would definitely recommend this hotel too. The rooms were very nice and so spacious. It's also in a great location for walking or taking the Tube.

If you are headed to London, check out this fun post about the Loveliest Places for a Date in London!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary