Winter Wear ~ birdie to be2

Friday, January 10, 2014

I hope your 2014 is off to a fabulous start! I am still finding my groove being back in Dublin and working on my goal of making 2014 my healthiest and most motivated year yet!

It is not the winter that I hear some of you experiencing, but Dublin has been chilly and very windy!

So, here's to embracing the (mildly) cooler weather with some chic winter wear inspiration.
Knit hat // Jersey long sleeve // Striped scarf // Distressed denim // Quilted vest // Suede bootie

I received one of these Alexander Wang jersey tops for Christmas and love it! It's the perfect go-to long sleeve.

Last weekend the bird and I were sick and our days consisted of couch camp outs, fires and movie marathons. I am definitely looking forward to being more active and productive this weekend!

Linked with Long Distance Loving

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary