Recap of 2013: part 2 ~ birdie to be2

Friday, January 3, 2014

And we're back in Dublin. So bittersweet.

Its good to be getting back into our routine, sleepily unpacking our suitcases and restocking our fridge. But we miss our family and friends already!

Today, I'm bringing you the second recap of our fabulous year of 2013, starting with Italy!

June/July: Rome, Florance, Cinque Terre, Milan, Italy
August: Belfast, Ireland
September: Cologne, Germany
  You can find the first half of my 2013 recap here.

It has been an amazing year and I have loved being able to document it all on my blog. Thank you for your support and love along the way. I love the readers and followers I have! Xo

Happy New Year! Here's to 2014!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary