Weekend Recap ~ birdie to be2

Monday, January 13, 2014

This weekend the bird and I went on the most beautiful hike along the coast of Howth.
It only takes about 30 minutes to get there on a train from Dublin. There are 4 different trails... so we'll definitely be back!
The views were incredible and the weather on Saturday was perfect, chilly but sunny!

The bird also surprised me with news of a trip we are taking this weekend:
We are headed to London on Friday for a couple nights and get to see The Book of Mormon!

I have been dying to see this show... so excited! And looking forward to our first weekend getaway of 2014!

Linked with Join the Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary